Friday, December 4, 2009

The Dontwannas

I'm coming down with a bad case of the dontwannas. They are coming on because of this.



It may not look like much to you. But there is snow in them there clouds my friends. Little specs of pink mixed in that orange and a whole lotta white and pink coming behind it. Check it out.




Now, all yous guys from them Northern parts known as Canada that might be visiting on this site and think that's nothing more than a drop in the bucket. But, we folks here in Texas. Well, we beg to differ.

Check out some of the excitement going on in town here.

Just this morning I heard on the news that in the history of recorded weather patters, this is the 34th snowfall to ever bless the Houston area! And, this makes two years in a row of snow in December. What's all this noise I keep hearing about Global Warming? Somebody must be confused about something.

For now, I'm stuck indoors. Itchin' to get out and home to take some pictures of Griffin in the snow. Hopefully, it won't all be melted before that happens and I can share some of the joy with you all.

In the mean time my dontwannas are kickin' up a notch. My feet are ancy and I have a hard time sitting in my chair for more than 5 minutes without moving around a little. I'm totally distracted by the nearby window. Tunes of Let It Snow and White Christmas keep playing over and over in my head.

Alright. Enough of the whining. I'm heading back to the land of cubicles and spreadsheets. Hopefully, my dontwannas will subside enough to have a couple of productive hours today.

Have fun friends. Stay safe and warm.

2 comments:

JaeRob said...

yeah - see what people get for listening to a politician AKA Al Gore about global warming.... whatever happened to letting the scientists do their job???

Exciting stuff though - I can't wait for it to be here!

Christi said...

can't believe it is colder in TX than up here in Canada....crazy weather!!!! :-) Hope there is at least another small "snowstorm" when I come down! :-)