Saturday, July 18, 2009

Scent of a Woman- Hoo Ah!


I love this movie.
I love Al Pacino.
I love the Tango.
I love sweet smells.
I love the complete elation on the Lieutenant's face in this clip as he whisks her around the dance floor. It's sensual and provocative and sexy.
All those things that happen to be missing in my life. I'm wondering if I should try a new fragrance.
One that draws a man in like this, preferably. Hoo-ah!
What's your favorite fragrance? How does it make you feel or what kind of response do you get from others when you are wearing your fragrance?
Share with me your thoughts and ideas, please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha funny you ask.. In the past week I've been asked that numerous times from random people. Thursday thesales lady at Kays was helping me and while I was leaving said " oh and by the way you smell really good." HA! I wear Burberry The Beat! It's amazing! And if you want compliments on your eyelashesuse lash blast by covergirl. It's insane how many compliments I get because of that stuff!! Liz