Friday, October 9, 2009

I'mm Baacckk!

I'm back. You knew I wouldn't stay away forever did you. Did you?

Maybe you did. But, oh well.

I guess I should start with sincere apologies for dropping off the face of the earth like that. Forgive me? Good. Glad we got that squared away.

Now, on to the fun stuff...

Click here (I really hate it when that embed feature is disabled. Sorry for the diversion from this page, but please don't forget to come back after you have laughed at yourself a little. Yes, you will laugh at yourself. I promise.) and watch this. Please, please, please watch this. And laugh, friends. Because it is downright funny.

Now that your done with that bit of humor, you have to laugh a little more at this one.




Seriously, I know you have better things to do with your time than watch these silly videos. But, I also know that Bacon is good for this kid. Bacon is also good for me. Believe it or not, bacon is good for you too.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Now, for the real fun.


Tonight is date night with the boy. Every other Friday night, also known as PaaaAAYYyy- DaaayyYY (imagine a little Jame Brown edge on those words there and also note that this refers to his $12.00 bi-weekly allowance), we hit the town in search of an adventure. We have vowed to not go to the same place twice and to always find a place we haven't been before. Good thing we live in a place the size of a small universe with an outstanding number of places to eat! Only, that's the bad thing too. It makes it so hard to decide which one to try next. So, I need your advice. Any fun places in H-town you like to eat? Something culinarily delicious, preferrably.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boy?? Your son or a boyfriend???? Glad your back :)

Amy said...

Too funny! I would be very scared if I was giving a boyfriend a $12.00 bi-weekly allowance.

Anonymous said...

The boy? Wonder if he would think of himself that way.

Anonymous said...

you are missed; you are loved....