Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Believe in the Bunny!

A little pink egg made it's way into the hands of my handsome little son this Easter.

He just decided to share it with me this evening.

Inside are two pieces of notebook paper.

Note one.



My fancy for you is growing.









Note two.
If guy friends were flowers I'd pick you. You're a great friend. You care for me when I am sad and give me a shoulder to bend down and cry on. Your awsome!

"Heart,"
Chy


P.S. Believe in the bunny!
I hate to admit it, but I like her.
It's a milestone for my precious boy. His first "girlfriend."
Sweet innocence in its purest and finest form.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! She must be tall.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. That is hilarious! I love it!

JaeRob said...

how old is this girl? she sure does have some amazing writing skills for a 6th grader!