My iPhone has 456 pictures on it and approximately 367 of those pictures are of my sweet niece. Today I am going to share a few of the latest. But, I'll hold off on sharing too many pictures of the sweetest and cutest baby ever. It's my attempt to leave you wanting more. So all three of my loyal readers will come back again one day.
1. If this does not leave a forever picture in your mind when you hear the saying "sleep like a baby" then I don't know what would?
2. Possibly something like this?
3. I'm in love with this guy. Today we are celebrating our love for each other. WHAT am I thinking?
4. Michael Jackson took Griffin and me to see a basketball game and we sat on the fourth row. It was a new perspective for me on the game. Those guys are giants. Huge. I had not idea. TV does NOT do them justice.
5. My BFF from High School decided to take a stroll down memory lane and came across this picture. We were 18 year old, college students. I won't reveal all the details about the story behind this picture, but it included a botched hair cut, a road trip, a cheap motel, and Aggie Land. Oh, and lots of hair spray...always lots of hair spray.
6. My love again. Not so much a giant on the basketball court, but amazing none the less.
7. Griffin is kicking my butt in spin class. He's been gloating in the fact that in the middle of a run to "Fat Bottom Girls" I have to sit my fat butt down for a rest, while he pedals away. He's just a little competitive. Maybe a lot. But, he gets it from his 'fat bottom' mother. We have a very odd relationship. I'll kick his butt next week. Because fat bottom girls....well, make the world go 'round.
8. This is how Ribbon pouts. I tried to call her name 10,000 times to take her picture, but she would not look at me. Who knew Beagles were so sensitive? Good thing they have super short term memories. A mention of food and she was motivated in seconds to be my best friend again.
9. Have you ever had Fox's Pizza? I have one across the street and I love. love. love. their pizza. We are on a first name basis with the peeps over there. It's a part of my weekly menu planning, which is precisely why this "fat bottom girl" is struggling in spin class.
Happy Saturday Sweets!