Monday, April 26, 2010

It's About Time

Let me set the stage for you. Although the setting is of little importance, I just feel like telling you what I'm doing.

I'm propped up on some pillows at the coffee table in a hotel room, stuffed from the pizza and salad I ordered, working away on 'homework' from the training seminar I am attending, and watching One Tree Hill on the CW. Which by the way I never. ever. watch.

I'm not sure I have ever seen so much drama in one TV show. It's been a while since I've watched them, but feel certain that daytime soaps don't even roll through the intense emotional ups and downs as this show.

Take a look for yourself.


Just as I was contemplating how the CW has single handedly contributed to the escalation of emotional drama in our teenagers and young adults, thus corrupting the entire dynamics of relationships in the future and ultimately statistics such as divorce rates, single parenting, cohabitation, blah, blah, blah....the most refreshing and ironic commercial appeared.

Behold a moment of truth. One that is so full of truth and honesty that I can hardly stand it. This commerical is quite possibly the best thing I've seen on TV in my lifetime.


Thank you, Kotex. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

Cheers,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh girl!! One tree hill is my favorite show!! I have watched every episode seasons 1-now!! Hahaha yes indeed I am apart of those crazy messed up young adults! :)