Tuesday, September 15, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade

So, my son's chief complaint these days revolves around his height. Or lack of it. Unfortunately, the kids gene pool isn't working for him in this area, but ain't no thing. He's working it out. Making lemonade out of lemons just like mama said.

Today he told me the best thing about his height are the "hugging benefits."

"Huh? What's that?" says the oh so naive mom.

Well, G's much taller friend from the back agreed that when it comes to girls, G has all the advantage because he is the perfect height when it comes to hugging girls.

Oh. Oh my. Oh my aching ears.

I'm just not sure how much more of this I can take.

And we haven't even made it to 13 yet.

YIKES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um sounds to me like I'm gunna need to slap that boy around when we come down there for Thanksgiving. Wow!

Amy said...

Seriously! :)

G really is a respectable boy for his age. It's his friends that might need a little knocking around though!